Data of the responsible
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: REVESTIMIENTOS ARTEGRES, SL
- Commercial name: ARTEGRES
- NIF / CIF: B01468214
- Address: Avda. Mediterraneo, 67 - 12200 - Onda - Castellón de la plana
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: COMMERCE
ARTEGRES as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of its users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34 / 2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the ARTEGRES website including the content and services made available in them. Any person accessing our website (user) accepts to submit to the General Conditions in force at each moment of the ARTEGRES portal.
Personal information we collect and how we do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Revestimientos ARTEGRES, SL. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have my authorization as legitimate owner;
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of me as a legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of this website, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of ARTEGRES, SL or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the ARTEGRES portal or to prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, ARTEGRES can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems ( software and hardware) of the user or its electronic documents and files contained therein, although I put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to ARTEGRES can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to ARTEGRES assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
The communication between the users and this website uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to protocols at https, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
ARTEGRES informs that there are claim sheets available to users and clients.
The user can make claims by requesting their claim form or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their name and surnames, stating the reasons for their claim.
The user / client can notify us of the claim, either by email to: email@example.com or by postal mail addressed to: REVESTIMIENTOS ARTEGRES, SL Avda. Mediterraneo, 67 - 12200 - Onda - CASTELLON DE LA PLANA
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Revestimientos ARTEGRES, SL. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Revestimientos ARTEGRES, SL.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, without exhaustively containing the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights of author and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify ARTEGRES of this circumstance, stating:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
ARTEGRES does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful contents;
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relationships between REVESTIMIENTOS ARTEGRES, SL with the users of its telematic services, present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Castellón.
In case any user had any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments on the ARTEGRES portal please go to: firstname.lastname@example.org