Thank you for visiting this website. The text before you explains what, how and why we use your information when you visit this website or hire one of our services or purchase any of our products. Your privacy is very important to us, and we will never misuse the personal information you entrust to us. We invite you to read these terms carefully before you provide us with your personal data on this website.
Those over thirteen years old may register as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
Your privacy and your rights are respected in this web
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
REVESTIMIENTOS ARTEGRES, SL has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34 / 2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: REVESTIMIENTOS ARTEGRES, SL
- Commercial name: ARTEGRES
- NIF / CIF: B01468214
- Address: Avda. Mediterraneo, 67 - 12200 - Onda - CASTELLON DE LA PLANA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: COMMERCE
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you provide us through the web forms will receive the data processing of WEB USERS / CLIENTS.
For the processing of data of our users we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles to apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How personal data is obtained on this website
The personal data that we treat in ARTEGRES come from:
- Contact Form
- By email sent by the client
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about ARTEGRES, we are dealing with personal data that concern us, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data, in case it is technically possible
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. ARTEGRES will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You can also request the portability of your data.
Interested parties also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In ARTEGRES there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
1.- Contact form: We request the following personal information: name, email, telephone, subject, message. To respond to the requirements of ARTEGRES users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services we provide, the treatment of your personal data, questions concerning to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the information you provide will be located in the hosting provider servers of REVESTIMIENTOS ARTEGRES, SL, within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. ARTEGRES can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of ARTEGRES will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the ARTEGRES user. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about ARTEGRES activities, products or services. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation of European Data Protection (RGPD) 2016/679, ARTES, ARTWORKS, SL domiciled in Avda. Mediterraneo, 67 - 12200 - Onda - CASTELLON DE LA PLANA responsible for the processing of data corresponding to WEB USERS / CLIENTS.
ARTEGRES does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are:
- Identifying information, specifically, name, telephone and email.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will I keep your data?
Personal data will be kept following the following criteria:
- For the legally required time
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, ARTEGRES, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide services strictly necessary for the development of their activity, ARTEGRES shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Web platform: Wordpress, Prestashop
By browsing this website you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the third-party analysis service: a Google Analytics.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
ARTEGRES is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of this, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
ARTEGRES can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to ARTEGRES, exonerating REVESTIMIENTOS ARTEGRES, SL from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
ARTEGRES reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, ARTEGRES does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, ARTEGRES undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Doubts or queries about this policy or your rights
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you have any concerns about the way in which you have managed any personal information you have provided, you can contact us by mail (REVESTIMIENTOS ARTEGRES, SL Avda. Mediterraneo, 67 - 12200 - Onda - CASTELLON DE LA PLANA) or email to: email@example.com